Penis injury, blood clots. On reto, tenovate ointment. Why is there swelling?

Sir I am 25 yr old male. Few years back a football hit on my lower side of Penis which ,makes a Small blood clot on that Side, After Consulting many Urologists & Surgens they Recommended me A minor Surgery To remove the blood clot & i agreed to go through surgery. So my doctor did that, after that it was all going for 4 months after surgery well when suddenly a vain starts getting pain below the Surgery Spot, & i went back to my doctor there he said its nothing to worry & reccomended me Reto 400 a ranbaxy Product, after using it for six months thetre is was no relief in my penis. During night is was not able to sleep due to pain . So i went to anther doctor & he recommended me Tenovate ointment , thromophob ointment & : Noritrip 10 &v after using the mediicine i got relief in my penis evernthing was going well , when suddenly one night i got nigh fall & the next day i found swelling on the Right side of my penis & on the tip of penis... Please sir recommend me what should i do ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013