Pelvic pain while urinating, passing bowels, prolonged periods. Surgery done for chocolate cyst. Normal symptoms?

i had laparascopic surgery for my chocolate cyst located in my right ovary last 10 Jan. 2013. My period takes one week now and have now little blood. Yet, still dymanorrhea present. I also experience pelvic pain during urination and bowel. I continuously taking yasmin pill during my first day period as prescribed by my doctor. Is the longer period and pelvic pain normal after surgery?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013