Pelvic pain, weight gain, bloated, light bleeding, breasts swollen. Had copper coil removed. Suggest?

Hello, I had a copper could removed on the 28th of Jan 13 whilst 4 days into my period. I was then a week late for my next period, I had a 2 1/2 day light bleed on the 24/2 since the week of 24/2 I have dull like period ache in pelvic area and on my right side where my ovary would be. I have had chronic lower back ache, vomited a few times, feel queasy most the time, exhausted and have been sleeping a lot.nWeight gain feel bloated. My breast have got bigger and so has my areolas.mi have done countless amounts of hpt and they have all been neg, I have had blood test also ask results have all come back normal. I am 31 and myself and partner have been ttc since oct, I have an 8yr old daughter already. I have been back and forth to docs and beginning to feel like a drama queen, thing is I know something isn t quite right! Please can you suggest anything. Many thanks Cathryn
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013