Pea-sized hard, painless lump on roof of mouth, gums next to tooth, had tooth pain, on face near nostrils. Cause?

Hi, I have a pea sized, hard, painless lump on the roof of mouth & just noticed I developed a tiny, bump on the right side of my gums, above a tooth . I had pain from the tooth in this area for a short period of time months ago. I also have a slight pain when a small area on my face next to my right nostril is applied with pressure . Due to insurance reasons, I haven t been able to go get a proper diagnosis. Do you have any suggestions on what these symptoms could be? Are they all related?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012