Pcos, having irregular periods. Taken regestrone. Having heavy periods. Taken transmexic injection and metformin. How to stop bleeding?

Hi Iam 35 years .I have pcos .My last period was on March 4th 2012 last month I got my periods on May 2nd.It continued till 17th .i took pause mf thrice a day for 3 didnt stop.Then took regestrone 5mg twice daily for 10days from 20th May. Now on June 1st i ve withdrawl bleeding which is very heavy.The second day it soaked 12 pads. I went o doctor and and took transmexic injection for 2 days.It reduces for somtime and again comes . last june i got my scan done,no fibriodsmno endometersis iam on metformin 1000 mg iam worried and confused as how to stop the bleeding iam very tired also.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012