Patient of nephron and BP. On medication. Creatinine value is 1 and urinary protein creatinine ratio 22. Suggested continuation of same medications?

I’m an nephron and blood pressure patient from last 2 years onwards.
Below medication I’m following daily
In Year 2011 April     Telma 80 mg twice in a day     Omnacrital 20 mg in a day
In Year 2012 Jan     Telma 80 mg in a day     Omnacrital 15 mg in a day
In Year 2012 March     Telma 60 mg twice in a day     Omnacrital 15 mg in a day
In Year 2012 April     Telma 60 mg twice in a day     Omnacrital 10 mg in a day
In Year 2012 August     Telma 80 mg in a day     Omnacrital 10 mg in a day
In Year 2013 March     Telma 80 mg in a day     Omnacrital 5 mg in a day

Method : Pyrogallol red and prote loss for 24 hr is 144mg for 900ml.
My Blood Pressure is 125/85 with heart beats 90.Please suggest me Shall I continue the same tablets or should i change it..?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013