Kidney stone moved to right ureter. Mild fullness of ureter. Want to avoid lipotripsy. Suggestions?

I have a 8mm kidney stone that has moved from the mid distal right ureter to right ureter just proximal to the uterovesicular junction. there is mild fullness of right ureter. bladder is unremarkable. I have passed stones this large in the past and I am curious if this recenct ct scan shows the stone has made progress in moving down on it s own. I do not want to have a lipotripsy if i can avoid it... Thank-you Jill
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013