Passing black stools, coughing up red blood clots, headache, stomach gurgling. Suggest?

Hi, My mother has been passing black stools for almost 10 days and has been coughing up bright red blood with some thick clos in it. She has been to A and E twice over the weekend and is now on an urgent list to get a scope test. she had another bad episode of coughing blood last night. she has no direct pain but has a headache and is very tired. Her tummy is constantly gurgling. Should we go back to doctor again? I am worried that while we wait for test that something drastic could happen?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013