Panic attacks, dizziness, derealization syndrome. Prescribed nexito plus, headaches, constricted pupils. Continue medication?

Hi Doctor, I was having panic attack and feeling like everything happening around is unreal and kindoff dizziness(to to very great extent affecting my daily activities). I consulted a psychiatrist , and he prescribed Nexito plus (5mg) for derealization syndrome . After taking tablets for 2 days(one tablet each night) iam feeling headache , heaviness in the and constricted pupils. Is Nexito Plus very harmful? Iam feeling very uncomfortable though my Panic Attacks have come down. Should i continue this medicine?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012