Panic and anxiety attacks, tunnel blurred vision, increased heart rate. What could this be?

I ve been having really bad panic, anxiety attacks , with tunnel blurred vision , almost as if you were in third person mode, i had a bad incident 3 weeks ago where i was pure pressured into trying cocaine, i later found out it was cut with novacaine, the day after i had a massive panic attack and was in an ambulance almost everyday, even once when i was in Cancun, Mexico for vacation last week everyday when i get up i ll have blurred unfocused vision all day, followed by increased heart rate and a panic feeling as if i m going to die, i m kind of curious if anyone know s what this could be and what would be recommended at this point to help it.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012