Palpitations in eyebags. Doing work related to computers. Treatment?

I ve read a lot on eyelid palpitation stuff but the thing is in my case it s my eyebags that s palpitating. its my right eye. my work requires me to be in front of the computer all the time and i ve had that job for 10months now. But this is the first time that this has ever happened to me. it goes on and off, like mostly in the morning and in the evening before i head to sleep. during the day it eventually stops. and it has been going on for almost about a week now. What could be the cause and what can i do to cure it?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012