Palpitations after taking steroids, taking augmentin for sinus infection

Last Tues I gave a 16 yr old female an 80 mg injection of depo medrol. I then started her on 20 mg daily starting the next day. The steroids made her nervous and she had heart palpitations. She was also put on augmentin all of this for a significant sinus infection . After one dose of 20 mg steroid and 2 days of augmentin she is still complaining of muscle spasms. It has been 7 days since the pill and 9 days since the injection YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012