Painful tooth, got operated, lump in the boobs, no traces of cancer found. Should I be concerned?

Hi Had a tooth (hang with me here) that was very painful (I had surgery as it was eating away at itself - I am told is normal in teeth that had injury). The endodondist xrayed it and said everything looked healthy. The pain is nothing major now. I tell yout this in cas there is a link I felt a mass on my sternum and now I seem to finding more in the upper chest cavity area. (Sternum has been xrayed - awaiting results and had mammogram - awaiting results). it seems to feel like some things are floating in chest cavity and at times it feels like I have a gas bubble. My boobs are very lumpy but all biopsies in the past have ruled out cancer . I have a tighness in my throat but I can breathe fine. It feels like pulling. And my chest is tight too. I am scared as I am the only parent to my 4 year old.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013