Painful throat, headache, vomiting, sore throat. What disease is this?

BOTH SIDES OF MY THROAT R PAINFUL ALONG THE EUSOPHAGUS AND RESPIRATORY TRACT(AT BOTH SIDES SAME STRUCTURES R PAINFUL.HEADACHE,FISTS,VOMIING, NAUSEA , FATIGUE , SORE THROAT ,TIRED AND PAINFUL ARMS AND LEGS AFTER FEW MINS. OF WORK .SOME STRUCTURES PERHAPS MUSCLES OR WHAT R PAINFUL THROGHOUT THE BODY.ALLERGIC TO MILK,ICECREAM,RICE YOGURT ETC. , HOT SUMMER AND COLD WINTER.AFTER SEVEN YEARS OF THE DISEASE RIBS AND BACKBONE ESP THE JOINT IS PAINFUL .NAUSEA,VOMITING AND STRANGE FEELING IN THE STOMACH LIKE FLU IS THERE R NO MORE.BUT WHEN I EAT FOOD LIKE MILK,RICE ETC. SEVERE PAIN IN THE BACKBONE CENTRAL JOINT OCCURS.THERE IS INFLAMMATION ON THE RIBS ALSO PERHAPS OVER ITS MASS.WHAT IS THIS DISEASE AND WHAT WILL BE PRESCRIPTION FOR IT . I TRIED VARIOUS RESPIRATORY TRACT MEDICINES BUT OF NO USE.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012