Painful periods, pain spreading to stomach and back, nausea. Heating pad provides relief. Treatment?

I have extremely painful periods I fist started when I was 11 years old in the last 2 years my pain has spread through my lower stomach back and legs. The pain is so bad it makes me feel nauseous. I ve tried taking over the counter pain killers but nothing helps me I ve tried heat but I am an active person and 15 years old I can t spend all day on a heating pad . And the heat just REDUCES the pain. I am trying to convince my mother to take me to a gynecologist but he refuses.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013