Blood in stools after using heat pad for relieving back pain. Suggestions?

I take pain medicine for a back injury that happened three years back last year I noticed blood in my stool at that ten I was sleeping with a heating pad on my back every night for nearly a gear straight and noticed more blood in my stool on a daily basis.....well about six months ago I stopped using the heating pad and noticed the blood in my stool had stopped well last night I used it again BC my back was inflamed.. so I use the bathroom at work today and there s blood again? Is this normal
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012