Undergoing IVF treatment. What can help severe lower back pain?

Hi my name is Laaj ,I am undergoing ivf treatment.My formal blood B HCG in two days.I have tested with home pregnancy test which is positive.My question is that ,I have a severe lower back pain (im currently on progesterone supplements).Pain is worse on lying flat or sitting but goes away on walking .Hot pack seems to help and panadol has no affect at all.Been stuggling to sleep in bed at nights ..Been sleeping in my chair...please let me know if this is normal,a part of pregnancy or is there anything that i can do help my pain . Regards Laaj
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer