Painful lumps on forehead, taken antibiotics. Do I need to keep taking them?

I have recently started getting painful small lumps on my forehead around my eyes and now on the side of my nose . I took some antibiotics for blocked sinuses it went but now I have on the side of my nose a painful lump and I can feel another coming back on the forehead above the eye brow. Do I need to keep taking more antibiotics. I do have a lot of stress at work at the moment & recently flew to the uk from homg kong. Any help?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012