Painful feet, enlarged blood vessels, cramps in big toe, knee. What is going on?

I fell at work the other day and hurt my left foot , well that was what hurt then, it was over two weeks ago and still can t wear shoes with out pain to touch, however touch it without a shoe and everything is fine, noticed that my bloodvessels where enlarged compared to the other foot, also now i have pain when walking up stairs in the shin area to the left of the leg, also been having leg cramps , no swelling , had xrays on my big toe but nothing broken, really concerned not getting better but worse.. also when I fell I hurt my right knee , this has been xrayèd 5 times, and I am seeing a surgeon becuase swells up everyday and hurts in behind the knee, but more concerned about my foot right now any idea what that could be
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013