Pain near rhomboid minor area. Worsens when raising arms above head

Hello. I have been having pain near the rhomboid minor area (near spine on right side) for a couple of months now. However, after seeing a physical therapist and chiropractor that has subsided, however the pain has simply lowered. The pain is now located all between my scapula and spine from top to bottom directly next to my spine. I notice that the pain is much worse when raising my arms above my head, and if i am relaxed (ie. laying in bed for 5 minutes or so) and then i take a deep breath, I will always feel a cracking/popping in the affected area.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012