Pain in upper thigh, twisted ankle, weird sensation with heart, got head hit on cement. Possibility of clot?

Hello, I am a 38 year old female. About 3 weeks ago, I had experienced pain in my upper thigh on my right leg. Then about 2 weeks ago I fell down and hit my head on the cement. I had gotten stitches at the ER. My ankle was also twisted and is now finally healing. I then had experienced a weird sensation with my heart when I laid down at night to rest. I was worried that I might be experiencing some type of clot. It feels like when I breathe that the air is filling my right lung but my left lung does not feel like it is filling completely with air.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013