Pain in upper right abdomen. Advised by a doctor for gall bladder removal. Hyda scans normal. Opinion?

I m susposed to be getting my gallbladder removed tomorrow but I m really not sure if I should or not, I have been having nonstop daily pain in my upper right side abdomen goinh into my back with a feeling of being sick on and off. I have had two hyda scans in the past year along with ultrasounds that come back fine my hyda scans injection fraction was a 87 my family doctor said my gallbladder was fine and my gasternoligst said he thought my gallbladder was fine also and to not have it removed cause it could make whatever waa hurting me worse if I removed it. I went to another doctor for a second opinion and she is the one who set me up with a surgeon she said it didnt matter if my test results came back normal it sounded like gallbladder problems but it doesnt bother me everytime I eat greasy or fatty goods so I m wondering if i have sphincter of oddi dysfunction and if so will getting my gallbladder removed make it worse? And should I just not get my gallbladder removed?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013