Pain in the testicles from waist area, occassional headache, coughing after having fever. Suggestions?

I had a fever a few days back, flu , phlegmy coughing and shortness of breath. Next day I woke up with pain in my back, joints and testicles. The pain do not come directly from the testicles but rather all the way from the kidneys to the testes. Not sure if it s my kidneys but it s on the sides of my waist slightly to the back. Both standing and sitting hurts, the only position I don t feel pain in is in between sittin and lying flat. It s been almost 6 days already, still have occassional headache and coughing but the testes pain is consistent. I m getting very worried, Please advise, thank you
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012