Pain in the lower pelvic area. Pain while sneezing, urination. Pain radiating to the hip bone. Swollen lymph node from infection. Hernia?

Hi, I am a 31 year old active female, and I have pain in lower left pelvic area. It feels more superficial than very deep pain. It hurts to sneeze , press down when urinating, and to move about. It is located to the far left and radiates to hip bone I was checked out for bladder infection , and a PA diagnosed me with swollen painful lymph node from infection and gave me antibiotics. I recently had pelvic exam at gyno and everything came out clear. I have no fever. When I asked if it could be a hernia, I was told hernias in women are very rare and it is something else. The antibiotics are not helping to dissipate the pain which makes me feel like it has to do with the muscle.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012