Pain in the lower abdomen after sneezing. Heavy bleeding with pain in the back. Post menopause. Suggestions?

Hi my mother is having an issue. Yesterday she sneezed really hard and had a very sharp pain in her lower abdomen that took her breath away. Since then she is having bright red bleeding with a dull constant pain to her lower abdomen and back.she has not had a period in over a year.she's 54. She has had to change clothes today 3 times due to overflow. She is filing up thick pads. She feels weak and very tired.

Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013