Pain in the liver after eating. gall bladder removed in the past. CT scan shows arterial blush in the hepatic lobe. Worried

I am a 58 year old female. My gallbladder was removed like 25 years ago. Now my liver hurts every time I eat, I belch after eating and it is very painful at times to even breathe. Hurts right under the right rib cage and to the back. In January 2010, on a CT of the chest it also revealed a 1.6 x 1.3 centimeter arterial blush in the dome of the right hepatic lobe. I was told to have a 3 phase CT of the liver or dedicated MRI of the liver and never did. The pain sometimes is almost unbearable. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013