Pain in the hip. Diagnosed with Lupus SLE. Artificial hips suggested. any advice?

Hi.. I m from Macedonia and here our doctors are not so good so I want to ask doctor from another country. My diagnose is Lupus SLE and I have pain in my hips so I went and do that magnetic resonance and the ortoped here told me tha I have to lay in bed for two months. After two months I made another magnetic resonance and he told me that this is very serious and we need to stop this but to return back my hips there are very small chance so I will have to put artificial hips. Is there another way beside laying in bed to do for my hips? I have 21 years I too young for artificial hips I don t want to do that there must be another way to save my hips, if it needs I ll go to another country I ll do anything to save my hips please help me?!?!?!?!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013