Pain in the clavicle upon coughing radiating to the ribs and abdomen. Need to see a doctor?

I am 28 years old and a paramedic. I have been experiencing some right clavicle pain which, upon deep inspiration or coughing, radiates to my right lower ribs and the area below my diaphragm on the right side. It started one morning when I woke up, and got worse throughout the day. I assumed it to be simply a case of I slept wrong and the pain seemed to go away the next day. However, on the third day, the pain returned. It seems to be okay in the morning, but worsens as the day goes on. I believe the pain originates behind the medial aspect of my clavicle, and radiates to my right shoulder and right abdomen . Is this something I should have looked at by a physician?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013