Pain in the arm and liver after quitting smoking. Suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. Need help

I m 25 years old and have been having terrible anxiety for the past month. I recently quit smoking about 3 weeks ago and I feel this may be the underlying cause. My symptoms include pain and discomfort in my arm, pain between my shoulder blades, periods of increased panic and anxiety for seemingly reason at all. In addition to this I have had an odd pain near my liver or possibly gall bladder off and on for the past year. It is usually dull, sometimes worsened when I drink. I went to the doctor for both of these problems recently and he checked my heart and said it seemed fine and prescribed me anti-anxiety meds which I really don t want to take. He felt my liver and said there was no swelling. ...Quite honestly I am at a loss, I have been browsing google and I feel it is just doing me no good. Last piece of information.. whether it is helpful or not is I had Mono when I was 17.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012