Pain in right side, greasy white vaginal discharge, bloating, nausea, breathing difficulty. Cure?

Hi I m 17 years old. I have some pain in the right side. I think I may have gallstones?? I had thrush before like 1 month ago but I have been takong some medication for it and I was ok for about 3-4 weeks i didnt get any discharge and there was no more pain underbelly, but now again i have some different problem. I get some white discharge from my vagina its greasy and it doesnt have a bad smell. I also get some discharge from navel its light brown and have a really bad smell :/ I also have bloating and feel nausea ... Its hard to breath iam trying to keep calm but i just keep more to worry. I have made an appoitment to see my GP but its on thursday i cant wait so long... what should i do??? and what do you think it is??? thank you
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013