Pain in neck, back and stomach. Constipation, body pain. Frequent urination, hot flashes

Well first of all thank you so much for helping me. I have been having some neck pain and back pain also my stomach hurts a lot sometimes and I m also constipated. My whole body aches. I urinate a lot. I also get hot flashes out of no where and I m extremely tired lately. I can sleep all day and a hour or two later I feel like I haven t slept at all. My chest sometimes hurts as well. I m 17 years old, a girl and I know I m not pregnant because I m a virgin . Please help! I wanna know what s wrong and if it helps I had anxiety but I m taking pills now.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012