Pain in lower abdominal area tranversely across, slimmy discharge from rectum. Tried south-beach diet. Any ideas ?

i have pain in my lower abdominal area tranversely across (lt to rt ) i have yellowish transparent slimmy discharge coming from my rectum i havs increased gas i do not smell an odor when bladder is full i ache i am female 43 this has been going on for about a week. from feb of this year to abut june i have been on a strick atkins southbeach type of diet of cutting out pasta bread rice and potatoes. about a month or month and half i started eating like i used to eat which was lots of fast fiood and carbs.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012