Pain in legs, weakness, minimal bleeding after using MTP kit for no growth of sac. Explain

i have used MTP Kit as advised by Dr. for not having growth of my SAC. I took one tablet 22nd March then 2 misoprostol 200mg each orally (as advised) on 23rd and then 2 more followed on 24th. The Bleeding on first day was very minimal and then on 2nd day it was ok with little pain in the Lower back and 3day also it ok as if normal period. Now my question is.
1) i am experiencing pain in my legs and lots of weekness.
2) the flow is also not that much

so have i cleared the sac and when the bleeding will stop. Does bleeding gets stopped as soon as sac is cleared or it can still continue. Also its not extensive so is it normal or not. Should i take complete rest or carry on as normal days.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013