Pain in left shoulder, jaw. History of 2 heart attacks. Anything to worry?

I have in the last year two heart attacks, iam59 years old, blood pressure is low, I am currently taking flecadaine, and one low dose aspirin a day,flecainide is two per day 60 mg each. Today I have pain in my left shoulder to my elbow it hurts to lift this arm, and having just had a sudden ache in my jaw. My heart is not beating fast nor do I have the central pain in chess ( I describe this as a ball pean hammer). Should I be worried? Some of the ache is in middle of mt back. I can get you a BP if you need it.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013