Pain in knees when moved, stiffness, slight bruising. Is it arthritis?

I actually have quite a few questions for you if u don't mind of course one at a time my knees lately have been feeling like maybe severe arthritus pain but only when I move them... I sit in my bed a lot criss crossed legs or sitting on them it feels nice sitting like that anyother way and I'm unconfortable its when I go to move my knees feel stiff and like a serious case of arthritus so I thought maybe that was it but today I started noticing slight bruising and it concerns me such bruising so sudden I do stay in mi bed a lot but when I get up I move around quite a bit moving things furniture etc.I'm stubborn and do more than I should but never over do it! I don't know! Could this just be a simple arthritus in the cold ?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013