Pain in groin, pelvis. Gall bladder removed. Post operation pain in toes. How to over come all this?

I had a heart cath in June. I had pain in groin area, above my pelvis and down my right leg after procedure. I then had my gall bladder removed almost four weeks ago. I am slowly recovering from this procedure. i have experienced pain in both toes while sleeping after theses procedures. I am 48 yo male who was very healthy and active to this point. I have always handled pain well but feel like a wimp and need to have answers as doctors look at me like I m crazy. I m not but just want my life back. .
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012