Pain in belly button, sweating, excessive salivation. What is going on? Had unprotected sex

Hi. I had my copper coil taken out on the 12.12.12, day my period started. I went on the mini- pill for 4 days before my husband and I decided that we might try for another baby (I have a four year-old daughter). We had intercourse almost every day. A week after what I thought it might be ovulation (on the 26.12.12, my periods are quite regular) I started experiencing pregnancy symptoms ( nausea , backacke, cramping, very painful breasts) which I understand might also be symptoms of my period approaching. They have gradually eased off (especially the pain on my breast) and I had a period on the 14.01.13 so five days late. I had taken a pregnancy test two days before which was negative. My period is pretty much to normal except that is very very dark in colour. However, that is not the reason I am writing but because I have started experiencing other symptoms which I am not sure might be related to my period or something else. I had a sharp pain on my belly botton which I remember from when I was pregnant with my daughter. I have been sweating almost every night since coming off the pill and I am still have it a month on. Finally, this morning I am really struggling to keep salivation under control. I just can t seem to stop producing it! So my question is: what is going on with me? I hope but I am not expecting to be pregnant. Should I take another test or there are not chances I am pregnant and should get checked for something else? Many thanks for your time. Domenica
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013