To whom should i consult for excessive salivation of my 4 years old baby ?

my son is 4 yrs old. he has excessive salivation. During birth , there was complication,, my son has problem with left hand movement also. but it is improving now after physiotherapy . Could plz guide me whow to consult for excessive salivation?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!!
You can take your child to the paediatrician since you are saying he has less left hand movement because of asphyxia earlier just make sure that the excessive salivation is not due to facial paralysis which causes drooling excessively which can seem like excessive salivation, if it is excessive salivation the child can be given anticholinergics.