Pain in abdomen, breast sore, implanon removed, ovulation test positive, late period

Hello. For over a month I have had lower left pain in my abdomen especially when I stretch or lay on my side. And my breast are very sore, not the nipple area just the breast. I had 1 pos pregnancy test and many neg results as well, I had my implanon removed about a three weeks I took an ovulation test from the dollar store and it was pos., but then why am I 5 days late for my menses? Please does anyone have an answer for me?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012