Pain, burning sensation in foot. While walking. Then subsides. Thoughts?

I walk alot and have been experiencing pain in my left foot from my big toe joint to almost my ankle, on the top of my foot, I sometimes have to loosen my shoe to relieve it. It has been bothering me for about 2 weeks. It burns more than hurts and that occurs after I start walking. After a time it subsides and is not as intense. It doesn't hurt enough to stop me from walking, but it is uncomfortable and is getting more worrisome. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013