Pain behind and around eyes, blurred vision. Taking eye medications. Suggestions?

Thank you for offering to help, I have been on three different eye medications for a number of months now. Timolol Maleate, Brimonidine, and latanoprost, in September my doctor put me on Atorvastatin for high cholesterol. I'm experiencing pain around and behind my eyes and extreme blurring. Since both my followup appointments for eyes and cholesterol are at the end of this month I thought I would check for drug interactions if any.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013