Can I take Testoril if I am taking Valsartan and Atorvastatin

My question is, Can I take Testoril if I am taking Valsartan and Atorvastatin................. I am told it has no side effects and is all natural ingredients. If ok, should I start with a small portion at first?
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: No documented interactions Detailed Answer: Dear sir, Thanks for your query. There are no reported interactions between this supplement and Valsartan or Atorvastatin, however, this is tricky to know for sure in real life practice since the producers of "Testoril" are not required to provide all the ingredients contained in this product; it is marketed as a supplement so they can put something such as "propietary's blend= 2.5 g" that could mean anything is in there. Many male booster supplements contain yohimbine or similar compunds that are well known to increase blood pressure. If you decide to start this supplement, I would encourage you to monitor your BP for any adverse increases. Hope that is helpful, wish you the best, Dr Brenes-Salazar MD Mayo Clinic MN Cardiology