Can I take Testoril if I am taking Valsartan and Atorvastatin
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: No documented interactions Detailed Answer: Dear sir, Thanks for your query. There are no reported interactions between this supplement and Valsartan or Atorvastatin, however, this is tricky to know for sure in real life practice since the producers of "Testoril" are not required to provide all the ingredients contained in this product; it is marketed as a supplement so they can put something such as "propietary's blend= 2.5 g" that could mean anything is in there. Many male booster supplements contain yohimbine or similar compunds that are well known to increase blood pressure. If you decide to start this supplement, I would encourage you to monitor your BP for any adverse increases. Hope that is helpful, wish you the best, Dr Brenes-Salazar MD Mayo Clinic MN Cardiology
People also viewed
- Is sweating a side effect of donepezil?
- Side effects of taking atorvastatin medication
- Intermittent chest pain over two weeks
- Can i take aspirin and atorvastatin
- Can i take oxy pro elite with atorvastatin
- What are the side effects of detrol la?
- Is swelling a side effect of dasatinib?
- Is confusion a side effect of depakote?
- Involuntary palpitation middle lower chest
- Is pale skin a side effect of concerta?
- Smoking itching on chest
- Chest pain post rabipur injection
- Taking atorvastatin high uric acid and cholesterol levels
- Lump inside right side of upper chest
- Can i take lemsip valsartan