Pain around belly button and back, nausea. Taking dlcolax for constipation. Feeling bloated. History of fibroids

I have been having dull to sharp pain on right side around belly button felling of fullness and abdomen very bloated pain in ribs on right side right side sharp pain in back nauseated with some vomiting or shoots up into back of throat when I bend slightly forward to brush teeth or wash face in sink. Had constipation problem for 4the days did a dulcolax suppository suggested by pharmasist. It provided so me relief but as soon as I eat or drink something I feel very full and bloated. Had a hysterectomy 2 years ago. fibroids the size of grapefruits and was hemorrhaging. anyway 39I year old female
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013