Pain and swelling in the inner labia. What is causing it? Any home remedy?

Im 17 years old, and my inner left libia is swollen. Its causing extreme discomfort when moving and when touched. I noticed a couple hours ago in the shower and the pain hasn t left since. I am 5 1, have not have sexual intercourse in 9 months and have not changed changed any of the products i use in the shower recently. What is the cause of this? and are there any home remedies rather than drugs? (would prefer not to go to a doctor)
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013