Pain and swelling in the foot. Had gout. Had taken blood thinners for PE in the past. Could the swelling be due to clot formation?

I have suddenly gotten very bad pain in my right foot plus swelling . Have had gout before years ago but that started in the big tow. This is in the heel and within less than an hour I can hardly walk on it. I take blood thinners for a PE that I had 10 years ago. But that was in my chest after a long air trip. This is a weekend and I do not want to bother the EMR. But could this be a clot forming?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012