Pain and heaviness on the right side, shivering sensation, and also suffering from vertigo. On Neurobin. Reason for these problems?

hello doc,
i am 38 year old woman with one kid. recently i started having pain n having heaviness on my right side of the body. i have shown to the doc too....they gave me neurobin tablets for the same.i am suffering from vertigo too. when pain occur es more on the right side of my body , my hands nerves would puffed...and my hand would be shivering. pls give me your advise why this is happening....will be highly obliged. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013