PVS showed bilateral cystic to masses. Can I conceive successfully with these issues?

Dear Mam. I am 32years married lady.I have one 6 year old daughter . A weak ago I visited a lady doctor she adviced me to ta Pelvis (TVS) Test . I told her to go ahead and it results in showing : Uretus normal in size, shape and echo pattern, Endometrial thickness is 5mm. CYSTIC MASSES ARE SEEN POSTERO LATERAL TO UTERUS ON EITHER RIGHT SIDED 50X43 mm AND LEFT SIDED 53X33 mm. NO DEFINITE SOLID COMPONENT OR INTERNAL SEPTATIONS SEEN. NO EVIDENCE OF FREE FLUID SEEN IN PELVIS. IMPRSSION given by Doctor Bilateral cystic TO masses I want to second child so can I pregnant with these issues I requst your kindness to advice me something which can reduce any serios risks to my life.. please I need your utmost help and prompt reply Regards Ruchi...
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012