PCOS, under clomid, 3 right follicles measured 3.5cm, 4 left follicles measured 2.9 cm, delayed periods. Could I be pregnant?

i am having pcos last mont i was put under clomid my doc told that my right 3 follicles are about 3.5 cm and left more than 4 follicles were 2.9 cm but as my husbsnds result for semen didn t come i didn t take hcg 5000 injection...i need to get my period in the date of july 12th i am cyclic of 28 days with my periods in june i got my period on june 12.... this month i missed my period for more than 18 days.. is it possible that i may be pregnant... or symptoms of pcos
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012