PCOS, ultrasound did not show growing follicles, taking Primolut-N. Should I expect withdrawal bleeding after last dose?

Hi, I m just wondering when is the best time to take Primolut N? My last period was 6th Aug. I haven t had a period since then, only brown spotting between 2nd Sept to 5th Sept. And I start taking Primolut N from 5th September, for 10 days, 3 times a day. I have PCOS . I m not sure if I m doing the right thing. I had serveral ultrasound scan during the cycle and none of them shows growing follicles. Should I expect a withdrawal bleeding few days after my last dose of Primolut? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer