PCOS, taking Dimet and Hypnoidd. Ultrasound shows ovarian cyst. No bleeding. What could it be?

Hi Doc, My name is Ayisha, i am 21 years old and i am a patient of PCOS . I was prescried Dimet 850mg twice daily with a herbal tablet hypnoidd. Dimet gave me tummy upset, nauseatic feelings, loose motions, I took some doses and then discontinued because of the side effects of it. My periods were late for a week, I took Pregnancy home test which came negative. I then consulted a gynae , she did a vaginal untrasound and said I have big cyst on my ovary . She did not tell which ovary. Then she prescribed me with Primolut Nor 10 mg for 5 days twice daily. Now it has been 3 days since I have finished the Primolut nor doses but still did not get any bleeding. What could it be ??
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012